The ZWA program provides individuals with an in-depth understanding of Zero Waste practices and policies applied to the facility level.
After completion, an official certificate is issued and the Zero Waste Associate designation is granted.
It is open to all individuals looking to incorporate Zero Waste within their home, workplace, or community. Whether a small business or community center, a large complex or venue. Whether you represent a public, private or non-profit institution. Any facility can work towards Zero Waste!
- Self-run course: you can go through the program material at your own pace, based on your own schedule and learning process
- Pre-Requisites: Zero Waste Fundamentals
- Zero Waste Canada (ZWC) Official Certificate of completion
- Zero Waste Associate Designation
- After completion, you will be eligible to move to the Zero Waste Facility Associate Designation